Origins : Russia
Other Uses : Others
Weight : 25 KG
It is also called Carbonate of potash, or Dipotassium carbonate or Pearl ash. It is a dipotassium salt of carbonic acid. It is widely used in the production of glass and soap.
Uses (Potassium carbonate)
- Potassium carbonate is used as a mild drying agent.
- Used in the making of grass jelly.
- Used to produce Dutch process chocolate by alkalization.
- Used in the production of wire or mead by acting as a buffering agent.
- Used to soften hard water.
- Used in welding fluxes.
- Used as a fire suppressant.