900N Neutral Mirror Adhesive
900N High performance neutral cure adhesive which is particularly designed for bonding the mirrors in all kinds and sizes without harming the mirror. A bonded mirror is safer because there is no risk of large pieces of glass falling in the event of breakage.
- Highly elastic, +/-25% movement capability.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to numerous porous and non-porous substrates, Safer mirror construction with non-corrosive properties.
- Permanently elastic.
- Fast curing.
- %100 Silicone, solventless.
- Solvent-free, very low odor.
- Adjustable, easy to apply.
- High viscosity non-slump formula.
- One component is moisture-cured.
- Excellent tooling properties.
- Resistant to temperature extremes (-60 °C to +180 °C)
- Mirror walls in shops, restaurants, and gymnasiums.
- Bonding mirrors to sound plaster, concrete, wood, etc.
- Bonding mirrors to doors or ceramic wall tiles.