HT300 Gasket Maker RTV Silicone
Akfix HT300 is a high-performance silicone sealant developed for sealing, bonding, and repairing works where heat resistance is required. It is an ideal sealant for high-temperature construction applications. It reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a tough, elastic silicone.
- Excellent heat resistance after curing up to 250 °C permanently and up to 300 °C temporarily.
- 100% silicone,
- Remains flexible at low (-40 °C) and high (+250 °C) temperatures,
- Resists to mechanical enforcement after curing,
- Acetoxy cure, RTV silicone,
- Will not crack, shrink or become brittle,
- One component.
- Sealing and bonding applications in automotive,
- On heating systems and ovens for sealing/tightness,
- Sealing and bonding in stoves,
- Gaskets in pumps and motors,
- Sealing chimneys,
- Other bonding and sealing applications where parts must perform at high temperatures.